All paid member entries accepted if:
– “Dark Beer Category” as per 2015 BJCP guidelines:
– 8 Dark European Lager
– 9 Strong European
– 13 Brown British
– 14B Scottish Ale
– 14C Scottish Export
– 15 Irish
– 16 Dark British
– 17 Strong British
– 19 Amber & Brown American
– 22B American Strong Ale
– 22C American Barleywine
– 23C Oud Bruin
– 26B Belgian Dubbel
– 26D Belgian Dark Strong Ale)
– Judged to 2015 BJCP guidelines
– Any abv accepted
– qty 2 12oz bottles/cans or qty 3 smaller than 12oz unlabeled bottles/cans. Acceptable to have raised markings in glass of bottle. NO EXCEPTIONS on qty 2 minimum.
– register via competition website (not yet set up)
Contact [email protected] if you have questions about this competition.
Get in on the Mead Day buzz!
Organized by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 2002, Mead Day was created to increase mead awareness and foster camaraderie among meadmakers. Homebrewers and meadmakers around the world are encouraged to invite friends and family to celebrate Mead Day by making a delicious batch of mead together!
This event will be hosted at Bee-Town in Bufford, SC.