Add to Calendar
- There is no limit on the number of entries. The Registration Page allows up to 10 entries. If a Brewer has more entries, contact the Registrar.
- Only one entry per subcategory allowed. (You can have one entry in 21A and one in 21B but you can’t have two in 21A or two in 21B).
- Each Entry will consist of two (2) bottles, each with a completed bottle ID form attached by a rubber band, the completed on-line entry form and PayPal payment.
- Entry Fee – $7 per entry … Paid via PayPal from the Registration Page with the Entry detail.
- A change in the platform of the registration program may make entry modifications difficult. Please wait to register your Entries until you are satisfied with the Category / Style.
- Each bottle with have a completed Shamrock Competition Bottle ID form, attached with a rubber band
- Entries must be received/dropped off at one of the locations listed below by 5PM on Saturday February 16th. No exceptions. Anything dropped off after 5PM on Saturday February 16th will not be eligible for judging. There will be no further pick-ups from Drop-Offs prior to the competition.
- There will not be a pickup at the February CARBOY meeting on February 27th
- There will be no formal out-of-town pickup this year. SHA Homebrew clubs (some clubs formally part of CBOY) may be coordinating collection and delivery. Check with your local club and have them contact the Shamrock Cellarmaster to streamline delivery.
- No entries will be accepted on the day of the competition.
- No-shows will not receive a refund