Skip to content

September SBL Meeting Cancelled due to Hurricane Dorian

  • by

Hello everyone,
I am sure you’re keeping an eye on the potential storm we’ll have. Models forecast that we’ll see a part of the storm by late Wednesday and into Thursday. The severity of which still remains uncertain.

We will NOT be having our monthly meeting on Wednesday September 4th, 2019.

I have reached out to Moon River to see if we when we can and will update when I know. 

I hope everyone is prepared. Be safe and see you on the other side.